Social and Recreational Activities at the Saint Jude Executive Retreat
For the last two decades the St. Jude Retreat Houses have fine tuned the relationship between positive, thorough education and social activities that provide for stress relief and mental well being. It has been proven that exercise coupled with good rest and laughter can be the catalyst to a full life transformation. This however, assumes that the social activities that provide these things are married to a program that has effective results. The St. Jude Executive Retreat offers the Saint Jude Program, the most advanced and experienced substance abuse educational program in the nation. The educational process together with the social activities fosters the foundation of well being mentioned above.
- Golf at Saratoga National golf course, Sagamore Resort in Lake George, and a local golf course designed by the world renowned architect, Robert Trent Jones.
- Trips to NYC to see Broadway shows, the Orchestra, the Opera or to visit the various museums.
- Daily trips to the local health club
- Off-Broadway Shows, the Opera and solo performances at Proctor's Theatre.
- MLB games at Yankee Stadium, Citi Field and/or Fenway Park.
- NYC Ballet or the Philadelphia Orchestra at Saratoga Performing Art Center.
- Six Different Mountain Climbs to choose from in the Beautiful Adirondack Park.
- Albany Symphony Orchestra.
- Professional theatre at The Egg in Albany.
- Fishing in Lake George, Saratoga Lake, Sacandaga Lake and various other lakes and rivers throughout the Adirondack Region and Mohawk Valley.
- Concerts such as Bruce Springsteen, the Doobie Brothers, and Cold Play, etc
- Saratoga Crystal Spa: Facials, Manicures, and Pedicures.
An array of activities are scheduled weekly depending upon your taste and preferences. Activities are also dependent upon season, weather conditions and availability. Each guest will meet upon arrival with the Social Director to ensure your satisfaction in all planned social activities.